Sunday, February 15, 2009

Preface : He gets a name

I was in search for an apt name for the lead role... the yet to become hero... the one who never bothered to read - "Zero to Hero in 26.84 seconds" or "How to get a girl in 7 Days" or those self help books that promise you to help pick a girl from any dance pub... It wasn't difficult to find a name... I had my own.. But as I said earlier I dont want to wash it in public... So after 2 pegs of whiskey, browsing through all names in Orkut starting with V, G, R, J, A and D; writing down all the names of those guys who wooed my crushes away from me... and finally here I was with the name - The Zero (oops I meant hero) of my story... "Dev"... What better name would I ever get... ????? Well the story is not at all about me... so I dont have to worry about people calling me Dev from now on....

Well Im getting late now.... I have other commitments I dont want to fret or choke my brain thinking about his story or his so called girls or wat ever be the 'F'... better I leave it to him to narrate... Buddy Dev! this blog is all urs... Once done drop me a message @ vijesh.br@gmail.com... I know its going to be boring.. So Im not going to refresh the blog 3 times a minute ( as how I generally do with Orkut) checking wat junk you have typed in here... Sope... its alvida from my side... and mera naam kharaab math karna... and please dont disturb me in between.....!

No comments:

Post a Comment