Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Red hot babe!

There she stood shy under the shades of the Neem tree revealing her beauty to not more than our security bhaiyya, a few girls on the adjacent flat, a few crows sitting on top branches.. It was time for her to move out from her comfort zone, for that was not the reason why she was built for and obviously not why I have come to meet her... I was a deadly fan of hers from the day I first saw her on television.. I used to keep my eyes glued on to the TV screen to see guys taking her over.. It never stopped with that.. I visited her quite often at a few places.. a few coincidences did help me to fix - She's is the one I was looking for.. Now she is mine... My red hot babes.. My Yamaha R15.. :)

Someone said it right.. Guys love gadgets more than gals.. This has always been my way to be happy.. experienced it when I got Sony Ericsson W700i camera phone, Sony Cybershot Camera DSC H9 with 8.1 Megapix and 20X zoom, Apple ipod classic... and now the HappinessMachine No: 5! R15.. This gadget of mine did help me stay away from gals for a few months(last quarter of 2008 to be precise) keeping me happy :) But yeah.. the prime motive of me getting a bike was to have a pillion rider who’s a "She"! ahem.. but that never happened! I believe the only gal who sat on it was.. hmm.. hmm.. ah... ah... chalo leave it..!!

My point here was that I got office today and need to rush.. Its salaam from me and my red hot babes... ;) See ya at office... :) and Im badly hit this time... I need a new gadget to stay happy.. which one ll I choose ???????

No comments:

Post a Comment