Saturday, February 28, 2009

Im in Love Again!!















Harry:
I've been doing a lot of thinking, and the thing is, I love you.
Sally: What?
Harry: I love you.
Sally: How do you expect me to respond to this?
Harry: How about, you love me too.
Sally: How about, I'm leaving.

Harry: Well how about this way. I love that you get cold when it's seventy one degrees out, I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich, I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts, I love that after I spend a day with you I can still smell your perfume on my clothes and I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Years Eve. I came here tonight because when you realise you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of the life to start as soon as possible.

[courtesy: When Harry met Sally ]

when you realise you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of the life to start as soon as possible!!!

came across these words in one of ma friend's marriage website(21st Century.. I know)... He wouldn't hv ever put tat up ther if Harry had never met Sally.. :) Well thanks to tat movie and the writer(a lover... after all everyone loves)...

The point here is.. after a quarter decade... Im in Love again...!! :)
[To the friends who are now thinking about sarcastically commenting on this tat "She"(Ofcourse its a She!) will get committed to another guy soon... keep saying...]

they say that Love is eternal no matter wat the lovers fate is! ;-)

Must be true... coz I believe tats the reason why I still get the aroma of her lipstick during cold December evenings when I sit back close my eyes and think about those days when we used to hold our misty hands during the short walks through the valley at the Western Ghats... I can still remember the beautiful patterns the twinkling stars made upon the black Christmas sky... I can still remember the angry look the butterfly gave when I plucked yellow little flowers for her from the garden... I can still feel the warmth of her chest tat kept me in comfort during heavy monsoon downpours... I can still remember where her brown shiny little eyes rolled when I came closer to her and she in shyness started to talk about discovery channel team comin up to dig the college ground to discover nothing but a few skeletons...!!

On the comment from an anonymous friend who said - "93 Million or 3 Billion ... but u will never get the lost one(s) ...." Its true tat people move Away... but the love for them remains forever... In a way it crawls IN (like during those cold December evenings) to put you in a disturbed mode... a mode tat gives u pain.. a pain tats good... Love ??? hmm.... Love is eternal (It disturbs u always) !!!

Well... I don't have the right to say "In Love Again" coz I hv been in love always... I go with the saying "Never fall in love... Rise from love!!!" U gotta stay in love always to if u wanna rise from it always rite... ? :)

But yeah.. the pursuit of happiness is still ON!


Machine: Hi, I'm not home right now, call you right back.

Harry: If you're there please pick up the phone, I really want to talk to you.
The fact that you're not answering leads me to believe that you're
a) Not at home.
b) Home, but don't want to talk to me. Or
c) Home, desperately want to talk to me, but trapped under something heavy.

If it's either a) or c) call me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment