Thursday, February 19, 2009

My first Love Letter!

Hi ma Chweety Cutie Patootie,

Thanks for the night :) I will never forget it for my entire life… I realized how much I love you… you are the most beautiful and the most cute girl in this whole world… My heart melts when I look into ur eyes.. I want them forever.. I miss ya cho much.. love you love you love you.. muah!

with lots of kisses n hugs..
Dev.





Ctl A!! Delete!!!



Its so boring being at office.. with no work... more over being Single...( Single - bored, goes hand in hand is it ?? ) Spl thanks to notepad for bearing tat emotional atyachaar of mine... Oh.. was tat a Love Letter i typed...??? phew..!!

Wiki says - A love letter is a romantic way to express feelings of love in written form.. It has also quoted a snippet from a love letter written 2 centuries back.. It said.. "Liebs du Mich, Wie ich Dich, Nichts Mehr Begaehr ich". interesting isnt it...ehm.!! Can’t understand ??? well Wiki says its German and means - "If you love me, like I love you, I will want for nothing more!". Amazing..............!!

Importance:
Today I celebrated the sixth (death) anniversary of my first and the only Love Letter ever!

Was on my weekly visit to my home when I came up with disastrous idea to write a Love Letter.. not like the fake ones we write to keep our X'mas friends or our V-Day Secret angels curious and guessing.. this time A real one! Straight from the heart..! Straight to the heart!(and back)

My mantra:
Before giving the letter.. we gotta market it well as it hits the arena.. Like how Cibaca toothpaste used to come with small curios..! ball point pens used to come with scented ink..! Big Babool used to come up with WWF trump cards..! Simple brand management! after all who would care about the toothpaste until next day morning... scented pen unless ur writing exam of an important subject taught by the sexiest teacher on earth.. ;-) who ll remember the gum after the chew ???? and in similar thoughts.. who ll ever bother to remember having a piece of ruled paper with sugar coated crap scribbled all over it.. So.. the dilemma of the hour was - what to attach! A Gift ?

In Search:
With Rs60 in my pocket I visited the Archie’s shop nearby.. Getting both Card and Gift was near to impossible (if I am not to shop lift items) The teddy bears smiled at me and heard them say.. "Take me !!" "Take me !!" The dollies said shy and shimmering "Why not me?" "Why not me?" The answer was obvious and hence replied in style - "Sixty rupees flat..?? I ll take u to my flat" Can love be bought for Rs60 ??? tat was the question of the hour!

Deal Done:
Ended up picking a rabbit made out of light blue velvet cloth.. It had blue plastic eyes.. It had a chain and could be used with ur keys.. But what has a rabbit to do with love ??? The Only reason - it came with an attractive price tag - Rs50! 10Rs to reach back home.. "tats a good catch" I said to myself...

Execution:
In two days I was ready with the plan.. She came walking down the library and me after my evening chaay.. With a crowd of future engineers and coding geeks mumbling around.. our eyes locked, the world stood still and I pulled out the gift pack from my bag.. smiled and said.. "Hi... This ones for U..." and whispered deep down in my heart.. "My Love !!"... and the rest is history…

3 comments: