Monday, February 16, 2009

Dev - Gets his intro in style

(Yawwwwwwwwning..) I guys... gals too... Its jus 10:00 in the morning... but damn its a monday... Im awake but still am not yet out of my early morning dreams... Its after a long time that Im getting an HQ view of hers in my dreams... So shouldnt I close back my eyes and dream a bit more... and try to capture a few screen shots..... sope.. catch ya ppl after 5 mins................. Zzzzzz Zzzz zzz zZZZzz Snnorrrrrrr.... zzZZ....

(After 5 mins)

10:30 AM maaaaan... and Office ????? am too lazy today... guess I should take an off... and try out something good... how abt finding a new house.. ?? the present house doesnt have tat love aura around it.. its more like a match box.... How abt starting off with CAT 2009 preparations... ?? How abt making her portrait... ?? Forget all those things now.. let me check whether shes online now or not... ( throws the bedsheet on to the bed near by... walks down to the hall pulls his laptop off the table... and types)

www.orkut.com
dev.br@gmail.com
*************
Hey guys... and gals too.. didnt introduce myself... by the way... Im Dev... Dev__ watevr...
So now ll ya guys pls move ur eyes off my laptop screen ??? its personal.................................. havn't u heard ?? ITS PERSONAL AGAIN.......... ???????? thank you........................... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment